What are the qualifications?
There are a few simple qualifications to take note of before applying for a cash loan with us. This information is here for your knowledge so that you can have the best possible experience applying with us!
These are the qualifications:
- You are employed
- You have a bank account showing direct deposited payroll
- You are at least the age of majority in your province or territory
- You make $1000 or more per month
- You provide us with proof of your current home address
What documentation is required?
You will need either fax or email your documents directly to us.
These are the required documents:
- The last 60 days of your bank statement showing payroll deposits
- A document showing your current home address such as a utility bill
- A void cheque or preauthorized debit form with your name on it
You may be asked for more documentation if it is required by a representative to process your application. The documents above are the ones that normally required to fully process your cash loan application. If you are aware of this, you will save time and things will run more smoothly throughout your application process.